Saturday, September 5, 2009

Here is the response I got from Complaints Board.

Lend America Management
16 days ago
Dear Ms. Dean: My name is Mary McPhail and I am a manager here at Lend America. I read your posting and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding this. We take this very seriously and if I can get a better understanding of what transpired, I can possibly bring resolve to this and ultimately give you the results you are looking for. Please email me directly at mmcphail@lend-america.com or call me directly at 631-944-6883. I await to hear from you. Thank you.

As far as the State Of Iowa Attorney General, my complaint was forwarded to Lend America's local office in DesMoines on the 25 of August and they must respond in writing. Hopefully I will have some answers to these questions
1. How did this happen?
2. Who was involved?
3. Why did this happen?
4. Who let it happen?
5. What are they going to do to insure this doesn't happen again?
I don't think this is to much to ask for and I am tired of the lies so it will be nice to see something in writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment