Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update On Lend America Scam.

I have learned from an unnamed source that Lend America is about to enter the wholesale loan business. The goal is to dump a lot of bad loans on the market and declare bankruptcy. They can then buy back this bad debt at a fraction of the cost, foreclose on these homes and make a huge profit off the sale of these properties. I guess they where not making enough padding the closing costs they have sunk to a new low and found another way to rip our government and the people off. I truly feel sorry for Michael Primeu who is the Company head on paper and who will most likely take the fall for Micheal Ashley's scams. You can always ask Michael's father about that. I wonder if this will be another power play between Primeu and the government with Ashley caught in the middle. If you believe that have I got the mortgage for you.

1 comment: